Saturday, August 19, 2006



Well i am a happy bunny!! The postman woke up the twins this morning to bring me this delightful box of treats!

I have Demon in the Dark soap - mint and apple

Two Timing Tart bubble slice

Snake Oil massage bar

Dream on bath ballistic!!

They all smell divine, in fact so much so that i went straight back on the site and ordered some more, how much soap do i need?? I have three daughters and they will love it all too - apart from im never going to let them use it teehee!!

Had a good day today, we went into wandsworth to the shopping centre to buzz around for a bit, got some feel good food from Holland and Barrett, have been feeling rather under the weather lately so got some "capsules" to take from there which are going to make me feel better!!

One of my daughters has a friend to stay this week, another child in the house, but hey this house is huge, they could be having a party on the fifth floor and i wouldnt hear it downstairs!!

Took some more pics of my wool stash including my collection of hand dyed by myself bfl, to share with all you other junkies out there, and im sure there are plenty of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home