Friday, August 18, 2006

OK so this is me!!

This is me and dh at the twins naming ceremony in august 05, they are so so much bigger now, its crazy how time goes.
The other piccy is a pair of shorties i made before we moved, and havnt had time to get sara to put them on the website www.seahorseslacks.co.uk must get the measurements done and emailed off!!

Am aiming to try to get some knitting done this weekend, found another stash of wool last night which immediatley made me want to knit!!
The kids are after woolys for the winter, my girls (sam sophie and lauren 17,10,14) all want wooly socks and hats, and they want me to make them cos they are more colourful than the shop ones!
Yes i am another kool-aid queen!!!!
Dh is with the babies as i type doing his bit before he gets ready for work, i have been surfing for lush products as they are the new craze in this house!!
Going to the store next week and cant wait!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home