Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ok have been tagged!!

Have been tagged by the lovely Gemma, the stash junkie, so here we go five things about me!

1) i met my husband in a night club at the end of the night, only started talking to him to get one last drink before i left, and found out that he used to live near me when we were little and he bought me earings when he was nine and i gave them back to go out with his best friend, haha!!

2) For the last 18 years i have been obsessed with having babies, totally love them, and the kiddies that they turn into obviously, had to be "done" whilst having a section with my last two (twins) so i didnt have any more - just patiently waiting for grandchildren now!!

3) I have 7 gse grades 2 olevels three rsa awards and a billion certificates for health and safety and all that jazz - well maybe not that many but quite a few!!

4) I have a totally obsessive personality, i have to collect and hoard everything that takes my eye from handbags to yarn - yarn obviously being the largest collection i have, i think there is more yarn in the wardrobe than there is clothes - no really!!

5) I have two kittys and one tiny little chinese crested pooch called honey who has the attitude of a doberman, and one of my kittys is totally insane, he drags my knitting around with him if i dont put it away and either we have ghost mice or he just loves to chase nothing up and down all the four flights of stairs in our house!!

There that wasnt too bad, now who am i going to tag?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home